All payments go through paypal. You may pay with your credit card, paypal balance or echeck from your bank account. For your convenience You DO NOT need to make a paypal account to check out.
Shipping is calculated according to the size and weight the order depending on your country. Please note, overseas customers are responsible for any customs charges.
When will I get my order?
Most orders ship within a few days. If an item is out of stock or needs to be custom made, it can take longer. Please expect 1-2 weeks for orders in the in the USA.
Woodland Fancies is a small home based business, and accepting returns is not sustainable for us. We will gladly correct any mistakes made with your order (Just send us a note via the the contact form), but are unable to accept returns for other reasons. Thanks for understanding.
What if I see your art being used uncredited?
If you come across my art uncredited online or on a suspicious product, please report the URLs to me. If the art is uncredited I most likely didn’t give permission for it’s use. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Art Usage Policies
I don’t mind my art being shared online. Please follow common courtesy guidelines and credit and link to me where you share my images.
– Please properly credit me “© Meredith Dillman” near the images. To type the © symbol use “option G” on Mac and “ALT 0169” on PC.
– Link to my web site: http://www.meredithdillman.com/
– DO NOT crop or remove my name or any text on the image
– Please DO NOT re-post my art on photo sharing sites like Photobucket, Weheartit or Flickr etc. Many of these sites allow people to order prints without approval. (Check your settings and disable those options) If you’d like to share my art please send your friends a link to my site instead.
Uses that are OK include:
– Avatars and profile images with “© Meredith Dillman http://www.meredithdillman.com/” in the comment/description area.
An example of an appropriate usage: http://www.angelfire.com/art2/faeriedust/MeredithDillman.html
• Signature tags, tubes, PSP, web graphics and stationery:
I do not currently allow the use of PSP tubes or graphics, except those previously purchased though CILM.
My artwork cannot be reproduced, redistributed or altered in any way without permission (the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in 1998 makes it illegal to remove Copyright management information from protected works.) Contrary to what many people believe, images on the web are not free to use. Absence of copyright on an image does not mean that it is copyright free. Posting an image on the web qualifies as “publishing” and is a violation of copyright law. Images on this site are only for personal use (i.e. desktop images) and not be posted on commercial sites (businesses or sites with ads)
Here is some useful information on copyright:
U.S. Copyright Office – http://www.copyright.gov/
WHATISCOPYWRITE – http://whatiscopyright.org/
10 Big Myths About Copyright Explained – http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html
When you buy a print or other illustrated product from me you are buying only the item, not any reproduction rights for it.